Scrum Master with AI/Digital Transformation Experience
Contract Basis - 12 months+ English + Conversational French and/or Dutch
We are currently looking for a Scrum Master who can manage multiple teams for our major energy sector client.
- Facilitating IT / business collaboration, helping to identify IT enablers and priorities.
- Supporting the innovation and steep learning curve (helps in communication of the initiative, training organization and involvement, coaching and motivating)
- Supporting DEVOPS adoption and SMI involvement.
- Successfully Implementing the operating model
- Successfully collaborating with the vendor Data Minded and the development of internal capabilities.
- Helps the team embrace Agile Values.
- Facilitates meetings and Agile Rituals.
- Supports the team rules.
- Facilitates the team's progress towards team goals.
- Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions.
- Teaches problem-solving techniques.
- Builds a high-performing team.
- Protects and communicates.
Knowledge & Experience :
- Experience in Agile methodologies is required with a preference for SAFe methodology.
- Solid educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Experience in Utilities is an asset.
- (Strong) affinity with engineering of solutions at all levels (IT application and infrastructure architecture, functional E2E processes and data modelling) and a good general understanding of business contexts and complex IT architectures including different technologies and systems.
Experience in Digital transformation project with Cloud adoption (better if AI/ Advanced Analytics Platform