As SAP Fiori/UI5 developer, you will integrate the existing Fiori team and will participate to the development of new Fiori applications for SAP Entreprise Asset Management module (previously called Plant Maintenance).
The developer should have good knowledge of Fiori Front-end, Gateway and classical back-end S4 ABAP technology.
A strong knowledge of these Netweaver technologies and proven project experience (minimum 5 years) is required. Expertise in coding, debugging, authorizations and unit testing is essential.
Duration: 5 days per week from asap until 31/12/20
- Excellent Fiori/UI5 front-end skills
- Good understanding of the configuration in the Fiori Launchpad
- Good ABAP coding skill
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with S/4 HANA is a plus
- Experience with SAP EAM/PM is a plus
- Good technical documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (Dutch/French) and English for documentation
- Team player