SalesForce Solution Architect
Our client, a UK based consultancy helps their customers compete and grow using digital initiatives. As trusted partners, they have consistently helped their clients achieve planned business outcomes for more than ten years.
They need a Solution Architect on a 3 month rolling basis having the below skills sets:
- 6-8 years of Salesforce Implementation experience preferred (4 minimum end to end cycle on Sales, Marketing, Service)
- The candidate will be taking the lead in the implementation and design specification of ongoing projects.
- Very good understanding of business process around manufacturing industries
- Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, deployment, and supporting
- Strong Integration experience specifically using middleware tools like Talend etc.
- Excellent understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer *preferred*
- Manage Scope & Expectation of team members and client
- Previous experience working in an onshore / offshore model
The interview process will be two stages: the first round will be technical (via facetime video or Skype) and second round will be combination of technical and HR, and could be face to face.
Interested? Please click apply or get in touch via email or telephone:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01372 748444