SalesForce Project Manager
Our client, a UK based consultancy helps their customers compete and grow using digital initiatives. As trusted partners, they have consistently helped their clients achieve planned business outcomes for more than ten years.
They need a Project Manager on 3 month rolling contract who has the below skills sets:
- 6-8 years of project management or project coordination experience preferred
- 4+ end to end Salesforce Project implementation using agile methodology is a mandate
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
- Strong administrative and organizational skills required, as is a focused attention to detail
- A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
- Experience in tools - Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, MS Office Suite, MS Project / MS Visio
- Ability to drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
The role will be based out of Hull but may require travel to Lincoln and other customer sites within UK for meetings if necessary.
The interview process will be two stages: the first round will be technical (via facetime video or Skype) and second round will be combination of technical and HR, and could be face to face.
Interested? Please click apply or get in touch via email or telephone:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01372 748444