Research Executive / User Researcher - London - Digital Media
I am looking for someone that has worked with product teams in an Agile technology department.
My client is a rapidly changing, award winning publisher and they are constantly developing new ways to tell their stories digitally and truly engage with their audience. In the research team you'll be at the heart of the product development process working collaboratively with different teams and stakeholders (UX, Product, Design etc).
They are always looking to try new ideas or approaches and this role will be varied, fast moving and super interesting. There will be superb opportunities for research (in many different forms) and you'll need strong methodological knowledge using both your analytical and empathetic research skills.
At all times you should be driven to better understand our users needs or behaviours and to care about what motivates and frustrates them. Armed with these insights you will be inspired to communicate your findings back to the team which will in turn support the refinement and launch of new products, tools or features.
- Strong methodological knowledge and experience, great people-reading and analytic skills, and a passion for communicating research insights
- Experience in designing, facilitating, analysing and synthesising various research methodologies
- Clear and confident communicator able to easily explain user needs and broader customer narrative to stakeholders of all levels
- Comfortable working with data, from gathering and analysis through to design and development
- Proactive about communicating user insights across the business
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct, upholding FT values when interacting with users and colleagues
- You will love learning, be curious about people and have a drive to make things better by understanding them more
- Formal qualifications and at least 1 years experience in a research role within an agency or client side environment
Nice to have
- Interest in consumer media trends and habits
- Qualitative experience (interviews etc)
- Experience working with Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Experience working for a subscription-based digital product or service
In return, we'll give you.....
- A competitive salary and bonus/commission scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- An office in the heart of London near St Paul's, London Bridge and next door to Borough market
- Excellent benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 2 years
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension plan
- Season ticket loan
- Private Healthcare / Dental plan
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Give As You Earn