Provisioning & Billing Application Support Engineer (preferably Ericsson)
Technical Engineer to support our new Ericsson provisioning & billing application. This person will be responsible for maintaining the availability and delivery of the Ericsson Provisioning and Billing applications within the UK Managed Services Platform. This is delivered as part of 24/7/365 support model underpinning the delivery of all associated services and service levels in line with contractual performance levels.
Techncial Experience Required:
Proven experience with supporting an integrated provisioning and billing system preferably Ericsson with experience in:
- Catalogue Manager (ECM)
- Ericsson Order Care (EOC)
- Ericsson Number Management (ECNM)
- Ericsson Dynamic Activation (EDA)
- Ericsson Multi-Mediation (EMM)
- Ericsson Business Support & Customer Management System (BSCS-iX)
- Good understanding of Red Hat Linux and Weblogic
Academic and Technical Qualifications:
· HNC or equivalent in IT, Telecommunications, or similar
· ITIL v3 foundation Desirable
- Key Stakeholder Relationships
This role will interact with other operational specialists within the Managed Service Platform and the wider organisation. As a key technical interface point for the company, user organisations and suppliers the successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to establish and maintain effective relationships across a wide landscape.
Delivering to SLA's
Within the given remit the role will be responsible for delivering agreed service levels and internal KPI's and new services covering such areas such as Availability, Incident Resolution, Request Fulfilment, Problem Resolution and
This role will be responsible for providing technical support, developing processes, policies, local work instructions and any project delivery activities
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support interfacing with suppliers as required to solve complex issues.
- Delivery of the application Technical support remit ensuring availability of the functions across a 24/7, 365 day pattern including on call requirements.
- Liaise with Customers on all complex issues that cannot be resolved satisfactorily by 1st and 2nd line teams, taking ownership through to resolution whilst maintaining communication flow throughout
- Ensuring IT Applications are patched to the correct level required by our security accreditors.
- Ensuring IT Applications are performing within required capacity management parameters.
- Ensuring IT Applications uptimes are within the business defined SLAs.
- Support and undertake the installation of new or upgraded IT Applications and services.
- Support and evolve Operational Acceptance criteria activities
- Support the User Acceptance Testing, User Trials and Service Commencement requirements
- Maintain IT Application Support related policies, processes, tools
- Undertake initiatives to strengthen the Incident Analysts knowledge and capabilities
- Develop and discharge the Applications Management related processes as well as participation within other processes such as Problem, Change, Incident, Release, Availability Management.
- Adhere to all relevant MSP and MSI processes.
- Knowledge sharing, training and development within the team
- Develop continuous improvement plans and initiatives to improve performance, quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction .
- Support the Technical Support Manager with Vendor and Supplier technical performance and management reviews
- Provide responses to operational escalations and complaints in an effective and professional manner.
- Act as an external ambassador, representing and promoting the company to customers and suppliers through all relevant contact
- Support the production of reports relating to the IT Application Support team performance.
- Identify risks to achieving performance Levels and initiate appropriate actions to mitigate
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.