Project Manager- Vendor management, Supplier management, Outsourcing
My client are a Telecoms company based in Bristol who are looking for a Vendor Project Manager to work alongside the companies software vendor partners. My client are looking for a Project Manager who has an understanding of outsourcing and managed services. For this role you will need to have worked with a number of Vendors previous ideally on working on multiple Software and Infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for the costing of projects and will need to manage expectations of stakeholders of projects from costing to completion.
- Manage risk and dependencies
- Lead project governance and stakeholder management as well as financial management
- Drive and support commercial business case development with finance
- Project manage in vendor or supplier Management
- Financial acumen, business case development and tracking of costs & benefits.
- Experience of transformation and sourcing
- lead the team to deliver outcomes across the organisation