Project Manager- Prince 2, Software deployments, Infrastructure upgrades
My client are currently looking for a Project Manager who has extensive experience working on multiple projects across different parts of the business. These projects will range from Infrastructure upgrades, Software rollouts and projects working with different vendors.
IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning and executing the delivery of IT projects required. You will be responsible identify business requirements, develop an appropriate business case and manage the various aspects of project development.
- Prepare and present reports and documentation for each phase of the project in line with the project management standards which are based on PRINCE2.
- Liaise with end users, IT Service Teams and other stakeholders to achieve the required optimum solution and to manage the necessary training and formal handover of the project deliverables to routine operational support.
- Manage budgets
- Represent the Institute with such vendors, professional advisors and contractors that are appointed to enable IT projects.
- Support the IT Programme Manager in developing and maintaining the management of wider Programmes of projects.
- Support the IT Programme Manager in a range of methods of heightening awareness of project management methods and disciplines both within IT Department
- This role will be based in London with travel to another site in South London (40 minute train journey) 21-2 days a week if needed.