IT PROJECT MANAGER
Role: IT Project Manager
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + 10% Bonus
My client, a superb, globally renowned organisation based in London, are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic IT Project Manager to come in and join them on a permanent basis.
Working with both the internal stakeholders and the 3rd party suppliers, the successful IT Project Manager will set up and manager small to medium sized projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a global organisation and drive your career forward.
Key Project Management Duties:
- Work closely with internal teams to understand requirements
- Provide support and identify suitable technical solutions
- Plan, track and own project deliverables
- Liaise and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Document requirements and acceptance criteria
- Testing and QA
- Manage internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of end to end Project Management
- Good knowledge around SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills
If you are an IT Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career and are keen to join a fantastic organisation, please get in touch!