Job title : Project Management Officer (PMO) - DUTCH , FRENCH & ENGLISH MANDATORY
Our client is looking for a Project Management Officer to work on two new exciting projects.
- The consultant must be proficient in English, French and Dutch.
- Experience in project management and Risk management
- Flexibility and able to work autonomously
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to explain complex issues in a simple way
- The consultant is solution-driven and pragmatic, but can keep the balance with strategic considerations.
- The consultant will take up the role of a Project Management Officer for two new projects
- Preparing reporting's & slideshows for Project & Steerco meetings
- Setting up the governance of the project meeting
- Facilitating Risk assessment workshops, and managing the risk log
- Follow up status of Risk mitigation plans
- Maximally support project members in setting up risk mitigation plans
- Follow up of status of client demands
- Creating meeting reports and follow up of action logs
- Planning of meetings
- A project manager will be appointed to the project.
- The assignment will run from May 2019 to December 2019.
- Most of the time the consultant will work from the Brussels Region. Occasional travel throughout Belgium should not pose any problem.