We have a current opportunity for a Project Assistant/Administrator on a contract basis. The position will be based in Basingstoke.
Hybrid working - 3 days in Basingstoke office, 2 days remote
£14 - £15.50 per hour
12 month contract (inside IR35)
To support the implementation and operationalisation of Business Unit marketing and meeting activities for UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Support business teams with delivery of operational plan, including speaker contracting, meetings and P2P (eg. Webinars)
- Patrner with external stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient execution of planned activities.
- Support the creation, processing, approval and distribution of marketing and business materials
- Partner cross functional teams to ensure Brand and project success
- Responsible for tracking/management of individual project budgets and associated operating expenses
- Responsible for understanding, implementation, and adherence to company policies, processes, and external obligations, as applicable
- Proficient in excel, word, power point and be able to have a high detail focus; Previous familiarity of veeva promomats would be beneficial
- Be able to plan months in advance to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate activities and meetings with multiple stakeholders across brands
- 2+years of experience in administration and /or project management in a heavily regulated environment
- Excellent planning skills
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to manage small scale projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong team player
- Experience of working in a virtual / multi-national organisation
- Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Speak and write fluent English
- Competency in areas such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Plan to be in the office 3 days per week
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the required experience please apply and we will be in touch.