Product Owner - £60-£80k per annum - Hampshire
My client an innovative company who develop ground breaking technologies across the Internet of Things universe is looking for an experienced Product Owner to deliver the best software solutions to their industry-leading products.
Product Owner responsibilities
- To Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders through the project and create requirements.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product as well as iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse the market, the users and the roadmap for the product.
Product Owner requirements
- 3 years minimum experience as a Product Owner
- In depth knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes and principles
- Familiarity with Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Use of Scaled Scrum frameworks - SAFe, LeSS
If this sounds of interest or for more information around the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org