Product Owner for Finance Systems
10% remote initially with some travel to Bristol office thereafter
This is an exciting time to join a company planning the migration and implementation of new ERP and CRM solutions over the coming 1 to 2 years.
This role will involve accountability for Finance systems, contributing to the bigger vision of the user experience for the company. The Product Owner leads in the analysis of business and user requirements and development of their products. The role will work with key stakeholders to determine development and configuration priorities, using the organisations product development process to implement continuous improvement.
They are the key interface between Finance and the wider group (including IT), supporting cross functional working in Finance and across other departments. They represent the voice of users and customers and are responsible for ensuring the final product delivers customer value balanced against stakeholder requirements.
- Solid Finance domain experience
- Experience of ERP in similar group companies with multi-company, multi-currency and multi-country.
- Demonstrable data-driven approach to decision making, utilising validated customer feedback and insights as well as business metrics to make decisions.
- Experience of supporting change through implementation of developments and new ERP functionality.
- Experience of driving a continuous improvement culture.
- Ideally closely familiar with Microsoft 365 and associated tools (e.g. Sharepoint, Planner etc.).
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.