Product Manager - Remote working
As a Product Managwer you will be responsible for defining your product roadmap to ensure maximum value is delivered to our customers. You will identify and prioritise enhancements, new products and services that will deliver significant, demonstrable benefits to our changing customer needs.
- Defining a business/market driven product strategy and supporting roadmaps through close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Maximising value delivered to the market and business by identifying, analysing and prioritising opportunities that support the Company's strategy.
- Working closely with Technology and cross functional teams to successfully execute your product plans and ensure timely deliverables.
- Developing and applying a deep understanding of the market/business by gathering market / customer insights and business needs. Analysing and anticipating competitor activity and responding accordingly.
- Communicating the Product strategy, roadmaps and features to your stakeholders and Senior Leaders to ensure clarity and transparency.
- Analysing and tracking data to ensure investments are delivering value and share these insights with stakeholders and Senior Leaders in a clear and concise manner.
- Acting as central advocate for the products / capabilities developed and managed, responding to queries from all related business teams.
- Relevant Product Management experience in a similar or comparable role
- A good understanding of Enterprise Technology landscape and understanding on how business systems and data can help business grow and operate efficiently
- Demonstrated history of working effectively as part of an agile delivery team
- Demonstrated history of strong collaboration with technology and subject matter experts within an organisation, as well as a demonstrated capacity for effectively interacting with external stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Demonstrated history of disciplined, data-driven, successful product recommendations and decisions
- Commercially focused and a keen focus on customers and users
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.