Agile Product Manager
Initially 100% remote with requirement to work 2-3 days per week in the Bristol office thereafter
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first role in Product Management who has a good knowledge of Agile; has experience of understanding user requirements and has built relationships with external vendors.
The Product Manager will be the voice of the customer in an internal Scrum team, ensuring that the systems deliver the best possible user experience: one that gives users an efficient and streamlined process.
You will be Interviewing customers, keeping tabs on industry trends, managing third-party suppliers, liaising with partners and working with internal stakeholders to shape their roadmap and ensure that the systems deliver value to both the business and our customers.
- Own the customer experience- become the voice of the customer within the business, balancing this with stakeholder requirements and budgetary constraints.
- Vendor management - work with vendors both existing and new to enhance the experience. Manage the relationship with existing vendors to increase value for the end users.
- Manage all operational requirements of the product using an Agile approach.
Knowledge & previous experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of understanding needs of customers both internal and external
- Hands on experience of working in Agile environments
- Experience of working with vendors and building relationships with them
- Experience of continuous improvement and ideally lean methodology
- Expert user of all relevant analytical and reporting tools
If the role sounds of interest and you either have some Product Management experience or are looking for a move into Product Management please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.