Product Analyst - remote working
As a Product Analyst you will be responsible for assisting in the development of solutions and services across various platforms in your product area. Your focus will be defining and delivering new or enhanced features and functionality as specified in the product roadmap through close collaborations with key stakeholders inside and outside the business.
- Defining and delivering new or enhanced features and functionality as specified in the product/capability roadmaps through close collaboration with key stakeholders inside and outside of the business
- Assisting in the development and evolution of enterprise capability (such as CRM, MA, ERP, DATA) of customer-facing applications in new and existing markets
- Participating in the development of market winning digital products or service that meet customer needs
- Supporting the research and development of product or service proposals
- Defining and delivering new or enhanced features and functionality on time and within budget
- Relevant Product Analyst or Product Management experience in a similar or comparable role
- A good understanding of Enterprise Capabilities such as CRM, ERP, Data stores
- Experience of working with internal stake holders and translating their needs into a strategic aligned backlog / roadmap of work for development teams
- Demonstrated history of working effectively as part of an agile delivery team
- Demonstrated history of strong collaboration with technology and subject matter experts within an organisation, as well as a demonstrated capacity for effectively interacting with external stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Demonstrated history of disciplined, data-driven product recommendations and decisions
- Commercially focused and customer/user-centric; able to spot opportunities and make recommendations to capitalise
- Ability to demonstrate a systems-focus and wide interest in addressing opportunities/challenges through technical, analytical, and user-centric solutions guided by evidence and data
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.