The Product Analysts will support the Directors of Product Management and/or Director of Product Strategy and will be responsible for assisting in the development and evolution of one or more of customer-facing applications in support of researchers and/or learners in a variety of settings.
- Relevant business/product analyst experience in a similar or comparable role
- Demonstrated history of working effectively as part of an agile delivery team
- Proven ability to plan and manage projects, and budgets
- Demonstrated history of strong collaboration with technology and subject matter experts within an organization, as well as a demonstrated capacity for effectively interacting with external stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Demonstrated history of disciplined, data-driven product recommendations and decisions
- Define and deliver new or enhanced features and functionality as specified in the product roadmaps through close collaboration with key stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
- Assist in the development and evolution of one or more of customer-facing applications in new and existing markets
- Participate in the development of market winning digital products or service that meet customer needs
- Support the research and development of product or service proposals
- Define and deliver new or enhanced features and functionality on time and within budget