PMO: Cultural Transformation Program
Languages: French or Dutch + English
Our client's ambition is to be the leading energy company in Belgium and a leading transmission system operator in Europe, in an industry that is changing fast. To support this ambition, the company has prioritised the shaping of an entrepreneurial, agile and collaborative, company culture. "Make A Difference", our culture shaping program, has been kicked-off in April 2018.
You will join a very motivated team, the MAD Team! Close collaboration and co-creation are our way of working. Are you ready to make the difference ?
As Program Management Officer (PMO) for the cultural transformation program ("the program"), you will work with the Scrum methodology.
You are in charge of the following:
- Animate and energise the ''Champions'' community to be the change agents of the program, ensuring follow-up of decisions and actions.
- Collaborate to the conception, organisation, animation and follow-up of trainings, workshops and others actions in line with the program.
- Ensure optimal information circulation and communication between program team/stakeholders.
- Pro-active support to progress follow-up (planning, budget, KPIs, surveys, quality and impact, risks and issues) and related progress reporting.
- Development and administration of program documentation.
- Back-up for the Internal Communication.
You are reporting to the Program Manager Culture Change who is reporting to the Head of Internal Communication & Culture.
- At least a couple of years' experience in a PMO assignment(s) where you have had success and pleasure. You know state-of-the-art project management tools, but also how to pragmatically adapt them to a given context/ company and avoid over-complexification.
- Assertive with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative, well organised, autonomous and result-oriented.
- Team player who brings dynamism and positive energy.
- Specific interest for human development in general and company culture in particular.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word have no secrets for you.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and have a good command of the other language. You can also work in English.
- Experience in change management is a plus.
- Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience