You will be a member of the IT team with responsibility for supporting the PMO team in managing the Technology portfolio for the company.
- Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
- 5 days per week in London office for 6 months with he ability to apply for flexible working thereafter (2 or 3 days per week remote)
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- 2+ years' PMO experience including:
- IT business analysis
- Quality management & Project Assurance
- Management Reporting
- Risk, Issue & Dependency Management
- Experience of working with PMO tools - portfolio management, project management, collaboration, internal social networking and data visualisation
- Experience of a range of project methodologies including Waterfall, Prince2, Agile, lean
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project briefs, PIDS and reports.
- Maintain the PMO tool (Maintain systems for recording project costs.)
- Maintain the PMO SharePoint site.
- Administer checkpoint, highlight, and stage meetings by sending meeting invites, agendas and creating minutes. No chairing responsibilities.
- Act as the point of contact for PMO queries. Advising and directing project team members to project procedures, disciplines, and reporting standards.
- Support the PMO Manager in administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support the project and team manager roles in business analysis tasks. This will include interrogating databases, asset libraries and creating reports for projects.
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required, please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.