To realize our ambitious projects, we need an additional employee within the Planning, Production & Coordination Team.
You have the following responsibilities in this position:
- You manage all parties involved in the construction of our network infrastructure (xDSL, FTTx, Backbone ...) on the public domain.
- You provide the necessary permits at the cities and municipalities
- You provide the budget: the creation of POs for contractors and adequate follow-up of the current POs.
- You are responsible for correct and «just-in-time» material delivery on site
- You follow up the partner, so that the projects are delivered on time and qualitatively.
- You minimize inconvenience for local residents and users on the public domain during and after the works.
- You coordinate synergy work with utility companies.
- You ensure a correct settlement of the works and validation of the as-built files.
- You ensure a correct reflection of our activities in the field in our follow-up and network documentation systems.
- You are the central point of contact within the organization with regard to activities in the field.
- You approach matters in a structured manner and know how to determine your priorities well.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have an analytical mind and tackle problems efficiently.
- You are results-oriented.
- You enjoy working in a team
- You can organize your work independently.
- You have a healthy interest in the telecom world.
- You work smoothly and happily with the PC (MS Office, specific tools ...)
- You have a healthy dose of assertiveness
- You can deal with stressful situations.