Performance and Planning Analyst- Portfolio, Power BI, Agile, Governance, PMO, Reporting
My client are a Utilities client based in London who are looking for a Performance and Planning Analyst. In this role you will be working with the Change, Projects, Governance and PMO team. You will be supporting the different areas of the business to make sure projects, Changes and all reporting runs as smoothly as possible. You will help manage a portfolio of projects making sure that all changes are reported, customers are updated with timescales, changes are compliant with regulations and all areas of the business are working to deadlines.
You will also be responsible for reporting on the progress of projects and presenting these reports to internal teams, Stakeholders and customers.
- Experience of reporting with the Power BI product or similar
- Previous experience of a Project Management environment delivering changes for Product streams
- Experience of using Lean methodologies (or similar) to continuously improve PMO processes, e.g., Lean Portfolio Management and automated reporting,
- An understanding or experience of Scaled Agile Frameworks or other Lean Project Portfolio Management frameworks
- Good understanding and experience of differing Project methodologies