Operations Support Manager-Client Management, Utilities, Governance, Settlements, Policy
My client are a Utilities company based in London who are looking for Client Operations Support Manager who will work within the Customer Operations Team. As the Client Operations Support Manager you will be assigned to customers to provide dedicated, high quality customer support and guidance on the Balancing and Settlement Code.
In the role you will requiring elements of account management, operational support, guidance and education. You will monitor performance to identify any process or performance failures. You will need to have ideally worked within the Utilities sector and have a good understanding of pricing, settlements, policy, governance or regulations.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Maintain appropriate records on performance and processes for your customers
- Identify and implement improvements
- Ensure that working practices are documented and guidance notes are kept up to date and correct
- Be able to explain complex information in a clear, simple and concise manner
- Proficient in delivering presentations in a formal environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Pro-active and willing to contribute to projects and team activities
- Be flexible and able to manage a busy and varied workload