Network Engineer for NOC
* You are operating a network system in a mostly Cisco environment;
* You are operating Cisco ASA and Fortinet based firewalls
* You follow-up WAN link and fiber incidents;
* You are executing procedure related to infrastructure maintenance for which NOC is accounted for;
* You analyze and resolve incidents and technical problems for which the NOC is responsible;
* You actively suggest and implement improvements for the NOC tools and workspace during your function mostly on open-source tools;
* You keep up a strong competency level within technologies related to NOC.
* You have a Bachelor in Computer Science;
* ICT is your passion;
* You have 1-2 year of experience in a similar function;
* You also have a working knowledge of network (Cisco switching and routing) systems and are certified CCNA;
* You are a true team player but also know how to work independently;
* You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
* You are holder of the driving license and own a vehicle.
* FTE + additionally, you are willing to assume an on-duty position during 1 week every 4 weeks. On duty-shifts will start after having received complete training; start date to be agreed on by both parties