.Net Software Engineer Lead
What's it all about?
One of the UK's fastest growing Fintech companies require an additional .Net Software Engineer Lead to join their Research & Development team.
This role can be part remote part office (3 days office / 2 days remote)
What they require:
- Support in the requirements gathering process, helping ensure requirements have enough information and fact to support the design, development and implementation.
- Participate in an 'Agile' development team, developing software designs and specifications based on system level requirements and in accordance with defined development procedures.
- Actively participate in sprint and release planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Design software that meets the requirements of the business and users with scope for extensibility, ease of maintenance, supportability and configuration.
- Provide support, consultancy and assistance to colleagues and other areas within the company as required.
- Maintain and improve current skillset by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
What you will require:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of .Net
- Able to use SQL or equivalent directly via Management interface or software application.
- The ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions or workarounds.
- The ability to continually learn and adapt to new technologies & implement where suitable.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and services (desirable - not essential).
- Web Frontend development experience beneficial (desirable - not essential).
- To possess good knowledge of software and hardware environments including networking.
A little bit about the business:
People are truly at the heart of our clients business and they reward their employee with a competitive benefits package which includes, a defined contribution group pension scheme, income protection, life assurance, an array of health and wellbeing options including private healthcare cover and an onsite gym. This is coupled with their excellent Learning and Development offering!