.NET Developer - £550 per day to umbrella company- INSIDE IR35 - 6 month initial contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Developer to join a superb company on a 6 month hybrid working contract in London. You will participate in the day to day development of the company's software solutions, while being exposed to modern architecture and tools. You will work closely with the Technical Team Lead and Senior Developers within your team to develop the company's digital products.
- Produce high quality clean code using Test Driven Development to ensure all code produced is fit for purpose, accurate and minimal, while adhering to well-known design patterns and principles (Go4, SOLID)
- Be comfortable working in a complex ecosystem of microservices and message-driven architectures
- Be open to and embrace exposure to new architectures, cloud-based infrastructures and modern ways of working
- Attend and contribute to sprint ceremonies including planning sessions, stand-ups and retrospectives
- Proven experience working with C# and the .NET ecosystem including Visual Studio 2019+, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
- Proven experience with modern front-end frameworks e.g. React, Angular
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines
- A good understanding of the AWS cloud services
If this role sounds of interest and you think your skills match the requirements, please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss in more detail.