Marketing Technology Manager
As the Marketing Technology Manager, you will be managing and leading a team to ensure this leading organisation continues to develop and improve its marketing technology for commercial advantage, compliance with data regulation and improved business insight.
The Marketing Technology Manager will be required to take a hands on role with management of all day to day activities, as well as overseeing the marketing data operations team who will elicit/document business requirements from colleagues around the business, capture and implement resulting systems and system changes.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Be the overall day-to-day manager and escalation point for marketing technology / CRM technology
- To manage the Companies marketing technology and ensure it remains
- relevant and continues to meet business needs
- Manage day to day relationships with marketing technology suppliers
- Ensure all supplier development work is high quality and cost effective
- Monitor and report on service level agreements addressing performance with
- service providers where necessary.
- Coordinate business analysis for existing and planned marketing technology
- Oversee QA function to ensure development requirements are delivered
- Assist in carrying out data management work including data analysis
- Working with the Head of Procurement to ensure efficient partner and supplier
- Work with the Information Security Manager to ensure marketing technology is secure
- Work with the Head of BI / BI Manager to ensure all over-arching responsibilities
- are met.
- Create and update marketing technology documentation
- Team Management / Team Lead experience
- Marketing Technology / CRM and the current marketing technology marketplace
- Database management skills