Lead DevOps Engineer - Linux/AWS/Agile/Java
Our client based in Bristol is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will provide hands-on technical leadership across their cross-functional engineering teams, with responsibility for developing the principles, processes and tooling to drive the adoption of devops best practices and increased operational efficiency.
Knowledge & previous experience
- Advanced cloud hosting expertise through AWS.
- Advanced devops expertise, including automation, continuous delivery, monitoring and security.
- Experienced in driving the adoption of devops practices and culture.
- Direct experience in driving adoption of new principles, practices, processes and tooling related to devops.
- Technical team leadership and mentoring experience.
- Experience of agile and continuous improvement.
- Good cross-functional knowledge, including operations, development and quality assurance.
- Experienced in mentoring and developing engineering staff so they can continue to grow and succeed.
- Good knowledge of appropriate tools and technologies:
- Linux - RedHat / CentOS
- Puppet \ OpsWorks
- Bamboo / Jenkins
- Scripting (Python etc)
- ELK / Elastic Stack
In addition to a competitive salary, employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including an excellent pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and generous annual leave, and a range of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and gym membership.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Katie Parker in confidence on 01372 748 444 / email@example.com
My client is unable to sponsor applicants so please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.