Lead DevOps Engineer
The Lead DevOps engineer provides hands-on technical leadership across the company's cross-functional engineering teams, with responsibility for developing the principles, processes and tooling to drive the adoption of devops best practices and increased operational efficiency.
Knowledge & previous experience required:
- Advanced cloud hosting expertise through AWS.
- Advanced devops expertise, including automation, continuous delivery, monitoring and security.
- Experienced in driving the adoption of devops practices and culture.
- Direct experience in driving adoption of new principles, practices, processes and tooling related to devops.
- Technical team leadership and mentoring experience.
- Experience of agile and continuous improvement.
- Good cross-functional knowledge, including operations, development and quality assurance.
- Experienced in mentoring and developing engineering staff so they can continue to grow and succeed.
- Good knowledge of appropriate tools and technologies:
- Linux - RedHat / CentOS
- Puppet \ OpsWorks
- Bamboo / Jenkins
- Scripting (Python etc)
- ELK / Elastic Stack
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.