Lead MS Dynamics CRM Developer
To develop, improve and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application. This role will be the within the Data Warehouse & CRM tower and the holder will be responsible for ensuring that all programming and coding solutions used within the department are fit for purpose and all development meets the needs of the organisation.
- The job holder will have experience of developing applications in Microsoft Dynamics, C# and .NET
- A very good level of SQL Server development knowledge
- Ideally, an IT related degree or relevant experience with a strong coding background.
- Experience of cloud hosted solutions is also required and a full understanding of the Dynamics architecture and configuration.
- The jobholder will be working alongside other members of the CRM team as well as interfacing with relevant third parties. This role will have involvement at all stages of the development lifecycle, through requirements analysis, coding, unit testing, system testing, UAT and warranty-support.
- Experience of working with end users is essential and also training end users for Dynamics.
- Experience of TFS or similar source control tools is essential as is a working knowledge of configuration and build management and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Design and development of MS Dynamics CRM application solutions incorporating web-based user interfaces, communication layers, data layers and database structures. Designs will ensure that solutions are modelled logically, consistently and intuitively, ensuring that they perform optimally within agreed tolerances. Development will be completed within agreed timescales and in accordance with the published 'Definition of Done'.
- Production of solution documentation including technical specifications and design documents based upon business requirements and agreed environmental design.
- Peer review of code from development team members and third-party providers, with a focus on maintainability.
- The ability to understand and implement against Logical and physical Data Models.
Configuration and Build Management
- Involvement in the promotion of developed solutions through various environments in adherence with the change control lifecycle.
- Active management of the continuous integration / continuous deployment processes through the TFS.
- Consultancy to projects (start-ups and in-flight) including the production of development estimates and high-level solutions alongside key assumptions.
- Consultancy on all small and medium changes as required
- Liaison with business representatives, subject-matter experts, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters, developers, testers and architects & end users to ensure that all requirements are within scope of the proposed solution.
- Production of business cases for the adoption of new technology and software in-line with industry-wide advances within I.T.
- Showcasing of product increments to the scrum team and stakeholders (sprint review)