JUNIOR TESTER English + French and/or Dutch speaking
- The Tester is responsible to perform a suit of tests/controls to validate the quality of new build digital workplace encompassing enhanced security login measures, Client virtualisation, Managed Client , Service Transition and End-user migration of new devices.
- Active contribution in the quality and efficiency of the test team.
List of activities
It involves the execution of a software component or system component to evaluate one or more properties of interest. In general, these properties indicate the extent to which the component or system under test:
- Able to test technical and functional requirements of large variety of applications
- Able to test connectivity, performance and security testing
- Meets the requirements that guided its design and development,
- Performs its functions within an acceptable time,
- Indicate the testdata and masterdata needed to perform the tests correctly,
- Defect logging and follow-up according to the agreed approach,
- Within the V-model with different iterations able to perform the verification of the different functionalities and mechanisms which are part of the project within the application flow,
- Achieves the general result its stakeholders desire.
All activities need to be documented.
- work autonomously on executing short test scripts
- Good communication skills with external and internal team
- Starting knowledge of client virtualisation testing
- Starting knowledge of Managed client testing
- Knowledge of service ticketing processing
- Ability to execute designed tests
- Strong team worker
- Able to work with deadlines
- Stress resistant
Knowledge & Experience
- Master (preferably in Information Technology) or similar experience
- Requirement Based Testing
- Good analysis skills
- Team player
- Experience in project modules
- Perform tasks substantively
- Can rely on the achievements of his/her company within the test domain