Junior System Engineer
Description of function
- (Co) infrastructure manager (management of 1,200 users): daily management, installation and maintenance, control, back-ups, problem solving in the Windows environment.
- Participation in the Service Desk.
- Participation in innovation projects and migration.
- Very diversified package of tasks: from workstation to (virtual) server, from storage to Disaster Recovery Plan, Virtual LAN, etc.
- Documentation and training of internal users
Profile (knowledge and experience)
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science.
- You have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows;
- Microsoft Office 365;
- System Center Suite;
- Remote Desktop Services;
- Scripting (cmd, powershell);
- Print Services;
- File Services (NTFS);
- Microsoft Active Directory;
- Microsoft clustering
- DHCP, DNS, TCP-IP, ...
- Microsoft Hyper-V;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2012;
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 & 16;
- Any certificate issued for one of the above technologies is an asset.
- You are endowed with a critical and conceptual mind.
- Always eager to learn, you follow technological developments.
- You realize the importance of documentation.
- You have a team spirit, are assertive and you have a sense of initiative.
- You are perfectly able to distinguish between the main and the accessory.
- You are able to manage a schedule with flexibility, while remaining attentive to the agreed deadlines.
- You are dynamic.
- You see change as an essential part of an organization.
- You master one national language and have knowledge of the other.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
- 40 days of holiday
- Full time job