Junior QA Engineer | LONDON | Hybrid - £35,000 - £40,000 pa + bonus and benefits
Hybrid (3 days per week in the office)
Automation / QA / Specflow / SDLC / Java / C#
We have a great opportunity for a Junior QA Engineer to work for a superb client based out of their London office on a Hybrid/Part remote basis. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior QA Engineer who will work in a team of testers within the Quality Assurance Team on all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Define functional and non-functional tests using the BDD approach, ensuring adequate depth and breadth of test coverage
- Experience maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Assist business test team (UAT)
- Actively support Agile development methods and best practices
- Experience in Software Testing within a full lifecycle software engineering environment
- Experience of test automation with Selenium, using Specflow and C# or Java
- Working knowledge of SQL (or similar) and relational databases
- AWS knowledge or similar
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, TestRail or similar
If this role sounds of interest and you think your skills match the requirements, please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss in more detail.
Automation / QA / Specflow / SDLC/ Java / C#