IT Vendor Manager- IT Outsourcing-Fixed term 1 year contract-
My client are a Global Service provider who are currently looking for an IT Vendor Manager on a 1 year fixed term contract basis. For this role you will need to have managed a IT Vendor management team in a previous role as you will be accountable for managing the team that ensures delivery of the functional targets. This role will be working on outsourced vendor projects costing excess of £5m. This role will be based in Bristol but may require some travel to London.
- Manage and evolve the engagement and on going relationship with one or more key Technology vendors ensuring the delivery of agreed levels of service and quality at best cost.
- Manage the demand requirements placed upon key Technology vendors, including functional delivery
- Influence the technical solutions and costs of project deliveries also ensuring smooth transitions into live.
- To underpin Technology opex budgets by a combination of negotiating support costs, cross charging of effort and efficient licence management
- Management of the performance of the vendor via a combination of internal and contractual measurement, stakeholder management and feedback.
- Experience of administering opex/capex budgets in excess of £5m
- Experience of managing large outsourcing programmes and shaping contracts to deliver desired outcomes