IT Transformation Consultant Manufacturing - £50-130k pa
An innovation and transformation consultancy are seeking IT Strategy Consultants to work with a global network of clients managing digital transformation projects.
Working as part of a team you will manage exciting projects across a portfolio of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 clients.
In this role you will be growing the IT Transformation capability within the Manufacturing and Construction sectors.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Design best-in-class consultancy solutions that set us apart from our competition
- Take early opportunities during the sales life cycle and perform a variety of roles across the whole development lifecycle
- Provide coaching and training services that will ensure we achieve our goals
- Combine your cross-functional skills in project and programme management to create scope for continuous improvement
- Be part of and help to develop a Manufacturing IT Transformation community
You will have:
- IT Transformation experience within Manufacturing, Construction, Real Estate/Housing or Telco
- Knowledge or hands-on-experience working in roles across all phases of the project life-cycle
- A proven track record of delivering complex IT and technology projects using multiple methodologies including agile
- Experience of resolving cross function issues
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
- A strong client network and consulting sales track record
IT Transformation Consultant - Manufacturing - £50-130k pa
UK Consultancy travel required