IT Strategy Consultant - IT Transformation - UK Consultancy
An innovation and transformation consultancy are seeking IT Strategy Consultants to work with a global network of clients managing digital transformation projects.
Working as part of a team you will manage exciting projects across a portfolio of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 clients.
As an IT Strategy consultant, you will help organisations to define their IT strategy, design target operating models and deliver transformation programmes to create future-ready IT organisations.
You will draw on your knowledge of the principles of agile and lean as well as the opportunities that are possible through digital architectures, process automation, cloud infrastructure, strategic sourcing and artificial intelligence.
You will need:
- 1- 3 years IT Strategy experience
- Knowledge of the general principles of information technology and technical/process experience in the following, is essential: IT operating model design, IT strategy development, IT service management, agile and lean
- A passion for solving IT challenges
- Experience of working with IT leaders or equivalent to define their vision and strategy
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally
IT Strategy Consultant - IT Transformation - £40-55k pa
UK Consultancy (London) - Travel required