IT Sourcing Consultant - UK Consultancy
An innovation and transformation consultancy are seeking IT Strategy Consultants to work with a global network of clients managing digital transformation projects.
Working as part of a team you will manage exciting projects across a portfolio of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 clients.
In this role you will work with clients to develop and implement innovative IT sourcing solutions.
- Participate in major transformation programmes
- Be responsible for leading workstreams and assignment teams
- Apply organisational and cultural change management techniques alongside your established sourcing expertise
- Advise clients on how to design and implement high performing IT organisations in a controlled and effective way.
- Define and/or implement insourcing and captive delivery
- Defining outsourcing requirements and drafting or negotiating outsourcing contracts
You will have:
- 1-3 years experience in IT Sourcing (strategy, procurement, negotiation, transition, operating model, transformation, optimisation, remediation)
- Exposure to sourcing cloud or SaaS services, AI or RPA capabilities, application services, data centre and infrastructure, end-user computer and networks service
- Knowledge of the general principles of information technology and technical/process experience in several of the following: IT Service Management, IT Operating Models, IT Strategy, Agile Delivery, IT Project Management,
- Involvement in designing and transitioning delivery and retained organisations to deploy new sourcing arrangements. Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
IT Sourcing Consultant
UK Consultancy - travel required