Microsoft Office / Windows Operating System / Windows 7
SERVICE DESK TEAM LEADER
My client, A market leader in loyalty and payment solutions urgently require a Service Desk Team Lead to join their team based at their Headquarters based on the South Coast.
Working Hours 6am 11pm Mon Sunday on a Rotation basis
These hours are subject to change depending on business needs
£24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience level
Key Technical Skills & Basic Understandings:
(Understanding of the below is essential to the position)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Understanding Petrol forecourt systems & Convenience market
- Excellent customer service
- Problem analysis/problem solving
- Good Timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Microsoft office (Computer Literate)
- Windows Operating System ranging from 2000 - Windows 7
- Self-motivated/A motivator
- Positive outlook
(Basic understanding of the below would be preferred but not essential)
- Full understanding of SLA's & KPI's
- NVQ Level 1 or above in Customer Service or equivalent
- IT qualifications
- Other Team Leader experience would be advantageous
- 1st escalation point for your Team
- Confidence to escalate issues, problems, complaints to your Line Manager in a timely manner
- Floor walking distribute calls within the team whilst maintaining contractual SLAs and providing "over the shoulder support" for your colleagues and Monitoring Lunches and Breaks
- Managing Sickness, Holidays and any other time off with agreement from the Line manager and making sure rotas are up to date.
- Agreeing and monitoring overtime
- Managing staff timesheets
- Working to specific targets and KPIs, and escalating problems achieving these to your Line Manager
- Actively reducing the On Hold and out of SLA lists daily
- Managing Alerts in a timely manner
- Monitoring Verisae, Service portal request and Callreg emails, ensuring the team are maintaining our contractual agreements.
- Managing distribution of project work installs, upgrades, rollouts etc. via agreement from Management team and liaising with the Technical Lead Team.
- Providing constant support to your team and opposite number(s)
- Sourcing relevant training (In house and external) via agreement from your Line manager
- Develop an understanding of ITIL processes
- Continued self-improvement, to achieve expert knowledge in all areas of the company and products, willingness to undertake an NVQ in Team Leadership
- Managing and updating the MI information for all colleagues.
- Ensuring all Service Desk processes & procedures are kept up to date in a central location.
- Conducting regular performance reviews with your team ensuring all discussions are documented and service management team are updated with staff performance levels and plans.
- Constant telephone monitoring of staff and maintaining yearly one to ones with staff
- Encouraging development within the team and making sure colleagues are put on progression as and when is mutually agreed
- Providing support in a professional manner to the company's customers, partners and other 3rd parties.
- Dealing with all personnel issues within the team, using the support of HR and your Line Manager
- Attending internal and external meetings as and when required
- Providing reports/stats to your Line Manager/Director as and when required
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the Service Team and the customer experience and working with your line Manager to achieve these
- Providing ad hoc support to the other Managers as an when required
- Incorporating the lead by example approach in your daily working ethic
- Making sure communication is always forefront in your mind
- Must be Flexible and able to accommodate last minute management cover as and when required.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Athena Antoniou
E: email@example.com / T: 01372748444