IT SERVICE DESK - 1ST LINE
FRENCH IS MANDATORY
- From the client's Servicedesk, provide first line customer support to their end users either by phone, skype, eMail. Manage the incident and service request ticket and allocate the tasks to the Resolver groups.
- Become an expert in the execution and Governance of Identity and Access management activities and monitoring of the IAM process.
- Act as a back-up of the Incident & Escalation Manager.
- ITILv3 Foundation certified
- MS Office 365 suite and Windows 7/10 OS
- Understanding of Web/Internet/Intranet/ VPN/Citrix technologies
- Active Directory / User management (IT Security basic awareness)
- File Management MS SharePoint - OneDrive
- Use of a IT Service Management tool is an asset
- Customer oriented attitude and results focus
- Insight in Business organization and IT processes
- Provide routine oral and written information clearly and concisely
- Ability to deal with IT professional / VIP
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Typically requires 18 months of relevant work experience ServiceDesk