Context of the mission
Our client is looking for an hands-on IT Security Officer
Responsibilities of the IT Security Officer
- Be a technical and operational security expert
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Implement, or participate in the implementation of, security measures and controls
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for IT projects
- Be the Single Point of Contact for any IT security related matters towards stakeholders (business/compliance/HR/Group/…)
- Be responsible for the IT Risk management process and deliverables
- Ensure the development, communication and maintenance of information security standards and procedures in compliance with the Group policies and standards.
- Select appropriate security solutions, and be the point of contact for vulnerability audits and assessments.
- Provide advice and guidelines to development teams to foster secure SDLC.
- Develop action plans, create schedules, produce status reports
- Keep fully abreast of trends and changing technologies as they relate to Information Security threats and new technologies
- Monitor, measure, test and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of information security controls and compliance with information security policies
- Contribute to an information security education and awareness campaign
- Manage & coordinate different security vendors
Profile of the IT Security officer
- You are an experienced IT Security Officer and you have proven and extensive hands-on experience in Information Security (Network, System & Application security)
- Understand complex and varied information-technology systems and issues
- Experience with information security controls and countermeasures and methods of analysing their effectiveness
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organizational skills are essential
- Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills are essential
- Working knowledge of security related technologies such as firewalls, MDM, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems, network protocols, etc...
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with reporting to management
- Familiar with the ISO2700x standards
- Widely recognized security certifications (such as CISSP, CISM) are a plus
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written