IT Security Analyst
London based, but with flexible working
As the security analyst, you will protect the IT systems (including networks, hardware, software, IDs & data) from a range of criminal activity. You will monitor networks and systems, detect security threats, analyse and assess alarms, and report on intrusion threats, attempts and false flags, there after either resolving them or escalating them to the Infrastructure manager, depending on the severity.
The IT Security Analyst will own and update various IT security Policy and procedures, while also providing guidance to the organisation for a broad range of Cyber Security Technologies (end user devices and applications (both cloud and on premises solutions). The IT Security Analyst will also be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance standards for all IT components.
Working with the wider IT team, The IT Security Analyst is expected to research, diagnose and resolve IT security incidents and aid problem resolution within the agreed SLA's for both International Headquarters as well as the supported territories.
- Hands on experience in an IT security related role.
- Hands on experience with cloud-based security systems (Office 365, AWS and/or Azure)
- Good Knowledge and understanding Cyber security threats and attacks (man in the middle, phishing, ransomware).
- Experience of Cisco products including Meraki, Umbrella.
- Good knowledge and understanding WAN edge security protocols.
- Good exposure to more than one firewall manufacturer
- Good exposure to recovery options for business continuity purposes.
- Extensive knowledge and exposure with Microsoft security and compliance
- Exposure to security appliances such as Darktrace.
- Experience with website and internet traffic security by means if SSL certification.
If the role is of interest and you have the experience required please snd me your CV and I will call you ti discuss the role in more detail.