IT Program Support Officer Â
Our Client is looking for its new; Â IT Program Support Officer
The client undertakes to modernize its computer system and in particular the system of payment of unemployment benefits. The IT department is organized into 2 major divisions; IT Change and IT Run. In order to structure the entire IT department, a project methodology is being implemented and a set of IT business processes will be put in place. Â
The mission of the IT Program Support Officer will be to support the IT department during the implementation of these processes to follow and report on its functioning while being a source of proposals.
The Program Support Officer reports to the IOC
- Ensures that agreed methods, standards and processes are maintained and monitored within the IT.
- Assists the IOC, Team Managers and Project Managers in the development and maintenance of project plans.
- Develops and maintains the IT project portfolio. Keeps the project information system up-to-date and reports on developments.
- Coordinates the writing of all IT reports (Projects, processes, ...) and produces a summary ("Management Summary")
- Establishes and maintains the project information system and departmental costs.
- Defines and documents the procedures related to the chosen methodologies.
- Advises and assists IT members in the application of IT procedures as well as data logging and reporting.
- Establishes and maintains a log of risks and problems of projects and the IT department.
- Develops and supports effective means of communication between IT teams and out-of-town IT
- Supports all other administrative tasks related to projects, processes, procedures, reporting and communication.
- Knowledge and proven experience in IT process and project methodology.
- A good knowledge of IT in general including a great experience in the use of the tools of the MS Â Â Â Office suite in particular for Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have good project planning skills
- Effective experience in IT, programs and projects
- A very good ability to analyse and present information in a synthetic way.
5 Qualification and experience
- Higher or university education with an IT or economic orientation
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a computer environment
- Effective knowledge of both national languages and English
6 The Client offers you:
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and extra legal benefits
- Regular trainings
- Full time job