IT Functional Analyst DUTCH OR FRENCH MANDATORY
The IT applications team manages a large series of solutions. These applications have been developed in recent years to support the mission the client's unemployment fund.
Most of the applications have been developed in RPG. These applications are now transcribed in Java technology. For this purpose, we are looking for an experienced IT functional analyst.
- You are able to establish a functional and technical analysis
- You work closely with business analysts.
- You participate in projects to develop the functional design of solutions in relation with business analysts.
- You translate business specifications into a functional and technical analysis taking into account existing systems (old and new platform)
- You work within standard specifications and methodologies to ensure accuracy and full understanding of business specifications.
- You obtain validation of the functional analyses of IT colleagues as well of users to ensure a consensus.
- You estimate the workload required to achieve the functionality and, in collaboration with the Project Manager, develop an implementation plan.
- You examine and analyse the "change requests".
- In consultation with business analysts, you analyse and document, from a functional point of view, existing applications.
- You regularly prepare a status report of your activities.
- You report to the development manager.
- You have several years of proven experience in comparable functions.
- You have very good analytical skills.
- You have useful experience in the field of payments (bank, ...)
- You have a critical mind and you have a sense for the conceptualization
- A very good knowledge of UML is required.
- Knowledge of BPMN is an asset.
- IREB certification or equivalent is an asset.
- You have the team spirit
- You are assertive
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to distinguish the main from the accessory.
- You are flexible in managing the schedule, but with all the necessary attention for the agreed deadlines.
- You see change as an essential part of an organization.
- You have fluency in one of the two national languages (NL/FR) and a good understanding of the other. Knowledge of English is a plus.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract
- An expanded training plan
- Extra legal benefits
- Full time job