IT Facilitator, Ambassador, Project Leader
100% remote initially, but after circa 6 months would need to commute to Basingstoke
- Enabling business effectiveness and maximising value by identifying opportunities in or across business areas leveraging technology, process or information
- Delivering projects which improve business results and deliver exceptional Customer Experiences.
- Ensuring IT assets are 'fit for purpose'
- Experience of project execution with technology and capabilities to support a multichannel, commercial organisation
- Experience leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) as part of email campaign development and execution (or if not a similar tool).
- Demonstrated Web development, management and governance experience
- Experience with an Agile approach to project delivery and it's supporting technologies.
- Strategic account management skills: research, listening, effective communication and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical language
- Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual (not collocated) environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects working with a cross functional team.
- Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
- Represent existing and potential IT Capabilities, influencing local business strategy and challenge where appropriate.
- Align solutions that balance affiliate and corporate goals.
- Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development and delivery.
- Support new product launches and line extensions, contributing to transforming our business to succeed with a more specialist portfolio through use of multichannel.
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.