Commercial IT Business Integrator/ IT Coordinator
The primary focus of this 12 month contract position will be to ensure that all IT capabilities and tools are deployed, adopted and supported being the 'face of IT' for all aspects at the UK sales office.
- Engage with local business teams and leadership on a regular basis as the point of contact for IT related topics.
- Communicate and educate the Affiliate office employees to maximize the value of globally available IT solutions including both commercial focussed platforms such as CRM and Digital Marketing and other globally available tools e.g. Office365 Suite.
- Partner with IT peers across various teams & functions to identify solutions to meet local business needs.
- Represent the local area's IT needs and environment for enterprise IT conversations
- Co-ordinates, plans and executes local IT activities related to local software and partner with internal or external experts as required.
- Ensure full compliance of the IT landscape for the local area aligned to country data privacy laws and be the IT point of contact for audits.
- Manages, supports and drives services provided by the local & global service providers such as workplace and network.
- Ensures fast and professional problem handling including the management of internal and external service providers
- Manage & represent IT spend and value-gained from items such as device, cloud and license investments
- Co-ordinates, plans and executes IT investments to the affiliate.
Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with strong proven track record of IT business engagement experience
- Proven experience of Engagement with business leadership showing tangible influence on business strategy leveraging IT
- Solid IT background in the commercial area (CRM, Digital Marketing, Data)
- Proven ability to execute complex projects, against aggressive timelines, in a cross-functional environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and cross-functional teamwork
- Strategic thinking skill; strong analytical, creative problem solving and investigative skills
- Proven ability to focus and select aggressively in light of defined priorities, while taking select risk-based decisions
- Value and outcome driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level for resolution
- Account Management/Business Integrator skills: Ability to build and maintain business relationships. Ability to understand and build business knowledge. Communicate in business terms vs. IT
- Ability to accomplish results through others, particularly by establishing relationships, and being an effective team member
- Strong understanding of Quality Standards and Practices or equivalent procedures.
- Persistent attention to detail and a high sense of ownership and commitment
If the role sounds of interest please send me your CV and I will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.