IT Application Manager
Role: IT Application Manager
Location: Central London
Salary range: £80,000-90,000 pa
Cracking opportunity for an experienced IT Application Manager to join a globally renowned company in the media / entertainment space. The successful IT Application Manager will be a key player in the development and optimisation of system solutions critical to business needs.
- Communicate with client community for each project to foster a collaborative relationship with the stakeholders
- Work with business users and IT to plan releases for each system.
- Ensure business requirements for projects are complete
- Work with technical teams to provide estimates to business for enhancement requests.
- Ensure change management process is followed
- Participate in annual Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Assist management in effectively sharing resources between projects and existing systems
- Establish and maintain regular weekly team meetings.
- Provide regular budget/allocations forecasts and participate in departmental resource planning.
- Develop requests for funding
- Set direction for each project with the development teams
- Work with external teams to ensure projects adhere to the client's standards for design
- Develop and manage Project Plans as needed
- Work with management to develop project budgets
- Ensure project and development teams are adequately and appropriately staffed
- Ensure development of comprehensive test plan for each project under management.
- Develop and manage procedures for handling scope change
Key skills required:
- Experience managing application development using Agile methodology
- Experience managing projects to select and implement off the shelf software
- Previous experience managing multiple projects of different scale simultaneously
If you are on the market and are interested in becoming an integral part of a global organisation, then apply now to find out more!