We are looking to recruit an IT Administrator to manage the day-to-day administration of the IT department for a successful global business.
The role will involve:
* Overseeing IT revenue management to ensure that spend is accurate
* Reconciling actual spend with planned spend to ensure that planned spend is accurate
* Monitoring/reporting on business processes, ensuring that these are up to date
* Monitoring/reporting on IT standard operating procedures (SOPs), ensuring that these are up to date
* Co-ordinating PCI audit tasks across business teams
* Overseeing IT supplier management and reporting on progress
* Tracking IT software licensing and keeping records up to date
* Ensuring that IT owners keep their supplier contracts up to date
* Completing IT audits, identifying gaps and effecting change
* Completing data searches, as requested by the P&T and legal teams
* Co-ordinating risk-management tasks across the IT department
* Strong administration skills, preferably from an IT department role
* Good written and verbal communication
* Co-ordinating, scheduling and monitoring skills, ensuring that deadlines are met
* An understanding of financial management
* Organised and logical approach to work and time management
* Use of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel skills)
* Ability to follow processes consistently
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised team player to join a busy IT team.
Please send a CV detailing the required experience for consideration.