Infrastructure & Network Manager
This hands-on role is responsible for the Infrastructure & Network function within throughout the company. This includes data centre infrastructure (servers, storage, facilities, networking & appliances), data centre applications (primarily Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare), network administration, network engineering (VPN, VOIP, WAN), client environment engineering, and Level 3 support.
To provide expert advice to management of information technology on systems, security and connectivity issues in country offices. To provide professional management and support to a small team (2/3) of Infrastructure Analysts.
- Experience of managing a small team - 2-3 people
- Experience in Cisco Meraki, ideally CCNA qualified, certification preferred.
- Office 365 Administration, SCCM
- Current and recent MS Server Operating Systems and desktop products and technologies,
- Systems management tools and strategies.
- Current and evolving network technologies, especially those impacting Intranet and Internet environments.
- LAN and WAN principles and technologies, including VOIP, VPN, WAN Acceleration.
- Understanding and experienced in Network Security implementation and policy.