Infrastructure Engineer (Oracle Solaris and RedHat LINUX) - Permanent/Surrey/£50k-£60k base + excellent benefits
Our global client in Surrey are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer (Oracle Solaris and RedHat LINUX).
- Providing Level 2 support and proactively maintaining the company IT infrastructure, hardware, software and telephony
- Investigate and attempt to resolve incidents, changes and requests as needed
- Deploying code to the application servers
- Providing technical advice and guidance in area of specialisation
- 3 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure and support roles
- Experience and use of Oracle Solaris
- Experience and use of RedHat LINUX
- Understanding and use of storage systems (for example NetApp or Networker)
- Understanding and use of WebLogic or other application server
If the above role looks of interest please send me your updated CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.