3 month contract (budget approved for further extension if both parties are agreeable)
£400 - £450 per day Outside IR35 (Can be higher for the right candidate)
- To backfill the existing Unix/Middleware resources on BAU to enable focus on security objectives - you will be required to apply releases, patching etc
- To deliver security objectives around integration of Linux /AD, sending OS / Oracle logs to Logpoint & Oracle user password remediations
Technical skills - General
- Understanding and use of SAN / NAS storage systems e.g. NetApp
- Use of IT Service Management methodologies and tools e.g. ITIL / Marval / Jira
- Use of Dev/Ops methodologies/tools - e.g. Jenkins / Git / Docker / Puppet / Ansible etc.
Technical skills - Unix/Middleware
- Experience and use of Oracle Solaris 10/11 deploying, operating and administering including use of zones for virtualisation
- Experience and use of Redhat Linux 7/8 and containerisation
- Experience of scripting, Unix shell tools etc.
- Good understanding of security best practice and solutions on Unix/RHEL and Oracle platforms
- Experience and knowledge of Nutanix architecture desirable
- Understanding of Fibre channel, iSCSi, NFS network protocols and connectivity /Brocade switching
- Deployment & Administration of application servers & deployment of applications (Glassfish, Weblogic, JCAPs)
- Administration of Oracle SOA Suite
- Familiar with Oracle database environment
If you are interested and feel you have the required experience please apply and we will be in touch.