Infrastructure Architect - Cloud migration
An experienced Infrastructure Architect is required by a successful software company to provide technical leadership for on-prem to cloud infrastructure migration projects.
You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
You will be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs). As well as assessing, architecting, and migrating diverse platforms from client hosted environments to cloud infrastructure platforms.
You should provide technical leadership to the project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
You will need:
- Extensive experience building, configuring, and managing solutions in multi-tenant enterprise environments.
- Azure and/or AWS Architect certification, a strong asset
- Familiarity with automation tools and scripting
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and orientation
*This role will require UK wide travel, you must be prepared to stay away from home Monday to Friday when needed
Infrastructure Architect Cloud migration
North West + UK wide travel